HD MediSupply is proud to offer surgical gowns in level 2. They are made from premium non-woven material and comply with ANSI/AAMI PB70-2012 standard.
Gowns are divided into levels 1, 2, 3, and 4 according to their ability to block fluid. According to AAMI, level 2 is suitable for “low risk” such as blood draw from veins and can be used in ICUs.
Here are the features of our gown:
- ANSI/AAMI PB70, AATCC 42 and 127 certified to Level 2
- Laminated 40 GSM Non-Woven Fluid Barrier
- Fluid resistance: barrier protection to prevent blood strike
through and fluid contamination
- Long coat, long sleeves with knitted cuff
- Neck and waist tied in back
- Non-Sterile / Disposable Gown
- Ultrasonic sewing
Each case comes with 80 gowns in one size.